PSA Groupe is a dynamic and innovative organization within the automotive industry. We are currently looking for a Customer Intelligence Manager, to join our Omni Channel Factory based in Amsterdam. The Omni Channel Factory is a unique entity for PSA that is providing expertise and support to the 4 brands (Citroën, DS, Opel, Peugeot) in the Netherlands. The Omni Channel Factory consists of five teams (Media, Customer Engagement Center, Data and Performance, Content and CRM, Events). It is a center of excellence, with high ambition to be the reference within PSA by bringing its expertise to the brands when it comes to Data Driven Marketing.
The Customer Intelligence Manager Netherlands will be working within the Data & Performance Team, which is part of the Omni Channel Factory.
This is a unique opportunity! This person will be the insight expert and based on these insights will provide data driven recommendations to the different business units.
You will be the internal lead for customer insights and analytics, building partnerships with other teams, challenging their assumptions with data and delivering insights in an actionable way.
- Make sure websites are tracked with Google Analytics and compliant with the tagging guidelines from our HQ.
- Develop the needed reports to enable the different stakeholders to monitor their performance in an autonomous way.
- Monitor the performance, sharing with the teams and taking appropriate actions when necessary.
- Advise the Media Manager for identified optimization thanks to continuous analysis and specific marketing campaign reports.
- Optimize websites by delivering a CRO plan using AB testing and/or User testing and execute it.
- Identify knowledge gaps and initiate consumer research projects to deepen understanding of the customer
- Contribute to knowledge development within PSA when it comes to Customer Intelligence.
You will manage your own resources and get the needed support from your Data and Performance Manager. This means:
- You will be responsible for managing, leading and coaching a Junior Business Analysts.
- You will manage your own Customer Intelligence budget.
- You will manage our partnership with our CRO, Measurement and Reporting agencies.
- You will create strong collaboration with internal departments and stakeholders.
- You will create strong collaboration with our HQ.
- You will report directly to the Manager Data & Performance
- Master Degree in one of the following field: Science of Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Digital or Finance
- Proven record of accomplishment of managing projects, budgets and multiple stakeholders.
- Proven record of accomplishment of collecting data, analyzing them, bringing conclusion and helping to bring recommendations into action
- Experienced with Google Analytics Certification and/or Google Adword Qualification (preferred) and preferred knowledge of other Google Marketing Platform tools.
- Experienced with QlikSense (preferred)
- Experienced leading a team (preferred)
- Proactivity and going the extra mile attitude
- Well organized and capacity to prioritize work
- Stakeholder Management
- Priority Management
- Capacity to see the big picture
- Troubleshooting mindset
- Able to collaborate in a complex matrix organization
English is the common language used in the team, Dutch and French are welcome but not necessary to perform the job.
Position: Please note this position will be on a contractor basis.
Are you ready to join our team and see what we can do together? We would love to hear from you!
Tell us why you're perfect for this job!
Send your application including resume and cover letter to email@example.com