PSA Groupe is a dynamic and innovative organization within the automotive industry.
PSA is currently looking for a CRM intern to join PSA’s Digital Factory based in Amsterdam. The Omnichannel Factory is an unique entity within PSA that provides marketing expertise and supports the four brands in the Netherlands with their marketing strategies.
The Digital Factory is a center of excellence, with high ambition to be the reference within PSA by bringing its expertise to the brands when it comes to digital marketing and CRM.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a proactive, hands-on and well-organized intern who joins the Data & Performance team. It is a full-time internship for a period of 6 months, available from the beginning of January 2020.
- You will collaborate on the development of innovative Omnichannel marketing strategies and CRM campaigns.
- You will bring support to project managers. Not only are you expected to keep up with the project tasks but you are also expected to actively attend several meetings with brand colleagues.
- You will supporting the continuous improvement of data quality as this is the heart of our business. Involving enriching customer records and other data entry related tasks.
- You assist the CRM team in campaign development processes.
- You report on marketing campaigns for Peugeot, Citroen, DS and Opel.
- You monitor on a daily basis the digital performance in a pro-active way and inform your stakeholders depending on the situation.
- You help the marketing managers to make decision thanks to well-structured reports.
- You see yourself as an intern who would love to take on complex challenges during his/her internship and is eager to learn.
- You are interested in anything that involves digital marketing and willing to learn working with a wide variety of online marketing tools.
- You can use Excel in your sleep, are well acquainted with Word and Power Point and ideally have experience with digital marketing tools.
- You feel comfortable when you are independently driving projects forward and can autonomously achieve project goals.
- You have strong communication and inter-personal skills and enjoy working together with several stakeholders.
- Your Dutch and English writing and speaking skills are sufficient to communicate clear and correct with stakeholders.
- You are currently a HBO-student in a marketing related program.
What you can expect from us
- Something new happens every day!
- Highly sophisticated digital marketing team to inspire and support you.
- A manager who will support and coach you.
- A low hierarchical system that makes it easy to learn from your colleagues and supervisors.
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: wear sneakers, no ties.
- An intern fee.
Are you ready to join our team and see what we can do together? We would love to hear from you!
Tell us why you' are perfect for this job
Send your application including resume and cover letter to ar firstname.lastname@example.org.