PSA Groupe is a dynamic and innovative organization within the automotive industry.
PSA is currently looking for a digital marketing intern to join PSA’s Digital Factory based in Amsterdam. The Digital Factory is an unique entity that is providing marketing and CRM expertise and support the 4 brands in the Netherlands. The Digital Factory consists of four teams (Media, Customer Engagement Center, Data & Performance, Content & CRM).
The Digital Factory is a center of excellence, with high ambition to be the reference within PSA by bringing its expertise to the brands when it comes to digital marketing and CRM.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking for a proactive, hands-on and well-organized intern who joins the Data & Performance team. It is a full-time internship for a minimum period of 6 months, available from the beginning of July 2019.
- You work within Data & Performance team in order to support the development of Omni channel marketing strategies and CRM campaigns.
- You support project managers on project tasks themselves but also on administrative tasks such as meeting notes, tasks list, project brief and status update.
- You perform administrative database tasks, such as enriching customer records and other data entry related tasks.
- You assist the CRM team in campaign development processes.
- You report on marketing campaigns for Peugeot, Citroen, and DS through Google Analytics.
- You monitor on a daily basis the digital performance in a pro-active way and inform your stakeholders depending on the situation.
- You help the marketing managers to make decision thanks to well-structured reports.
- You see yourself as an intern who would love to take on complex challenges during his/her internship.
- You are interested in anything that involves digital marketing and able to work with a wide variety of online marketing tools, from e-mail marketing, Google Analytics, social media platforms to business intelligence tooling.
- You are an expert in the use of Excel, are well acquainted with Word and Power Point and ideally have experience with digital marketing tools. You feel comfortable when you are independently driving projects forward and can autonomously achieve project goals.
- You have strong communication and inter-personal skills and enjoy working together with several stakeholders.
- You have experience in developing websites/digital marketing/tagging processes (preferred/not mandatory).
- You have excellent English skills and perhaps speak a little bit of French or Dutch.
- You are currently a Master's student in Business Management, Economics or Marketing.
What you can expect from us
- Something new happens every day!
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you.
- A Manager who will support you, coach you and will do his best to help you progress.
- A low hierarchical system that makes it easy to learn from your colleagues and supervisors.
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: wear sneakers, no ties.
- An intern fee of 400,- EUR.
Are you ready to join our team and see what we can do together? We'd love to hear from you!
Send your application including resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.