Groupe PSA is a dynamic and innovative organization within the automotive industry.
PSA is currently looking for a CRM intern to join PSA’s Customer Management Office (CMO) based in Amsterdam. The CMO is an unique entity within PSA that provides marketing expertise and supports the four brands (Peugeot, Citroën, DS Automobiles, Opel) in the Netherlands with their marketing strategies.
The CMO is a center of excellence, with high ambition to be the reference within PSA by bringing its expertise to the brands when it comes to digital marketing and CRM. The Digital Factory contains three teams: Data & Performance, Media & Content and Customer Engagement Centre.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a proactive, hands-on and well-organized intern who joins the Data & Performance team as Analytics intern. It is a full-time internship for a period of 6 months, available from the beginning of August 2020.
- You will support the project managers. Not only are you expected to keep up with the project tasks but you are also expected to actively attend several meetings with brand colleagues.
- You will support the continuous improvement of data quality as this is the heart of our business. Involving enriching customer records and other data entry related tasks.
- You report on marketing campaigns for Peugeot, Citroen, DS and Opel. Specifically online marketing and customer behavior (email reporting is part of CRM intern role).
- You monitor the digital performance on a daily basis in a proactive way and inform your stakeholders depending on the results.
- You help the marketing managers to make decisions thanks to well-structured reports.
- You see yourself as an intern who would love to take on complex challenges during his/her internship and is eager to learn.
- You are interested in anything that involves digital marketing and willing to learn working with a wide variety of online marketing tools.
- You know how to use Excel with your eyes closed, are well acquainted with Word and PowerPoint and ideally have experience with digital marketing tools. Knowledge of Google Analytics and DataStudio are a plus.
- You feel comfortable when you are independently driving projects forward and can autonomously achieve project goals.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy working together with several stakeholders.
- Your English writing and speaking skills are sufficient to communicate clearly and correctly with stakeholders.
- You are currently a bachelor/master student in a marketing related program.
- You like deep diving to find the real problem,
- You are able to analyze data you see, and take decisions in consequence.
- You have an open mind and try to look for improvements of current marketing activities
What you can expect from us
- Something new happens every day!
- You will be part of a highly experienced and sophisticated digital marketing team to inspire and support you.
- A manager who will support and coach you throughout the internship.
- A low hierarchical system that makes it easy to learn from your colleagues and supervisors.
- You’ll get fast and honest feedback which will allow you to improve your skills.
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results - our motto: wear sneakers, no ties.
- An intern fee.
Are you ready to join our team and see what we can do together? We would love to hear from you!
Tell us why you' are perfect for this job!
Send your application including resume and cover letter to email@example.com.